HEAVEN’S GATE FUNERAL HOME
Caskets Price List
20 Gauge Non-Gasketed, Copper Finish, Rosetone Crepe Interior, 71007290
20 Gauge Steel – Gasketed, Orchid/ Silver Finish, Pink Crepe Interior, 71203503
Stainless Steel – Gasketed, Dark Silver Brushed Finish,
Silver Premium Velvet Interior, A38292
18 Gauge Steel – Gasketed, Atlantic Blue Finish, Blue Crepe Interior, A17382
Veneer, Medium Satin Finish, Rosetan Crepe Interior, H40235
PoplarNeneer, Gloss Walnut Finish, Rosetone Crepe Interior, 71007171
PoplarNeneer, Gloss Cambridge Finish, Rosetone Crepe Interior, 71009725
Pecan, Satin Sebring Finish, White Brocade Interior, 71085765
Poplar/Neneer, Medium Gloss Finish, Rosetan Crepe Interior, H41150
Poplar, Polished Walnut Finish, Rosetan Crepe Interior, 71006846
Cherry, Polished Russet Cherry Finish, Ivory Velvet Interior, 71007695
Cherry, Polished Russet Cherry Finish, Arbutus Velvet Interior, 71086437
Mahogany, Dark Polished Finish, Tailored Silver Beige Velvet Interior, H48097
Alternative Container $450
Basic Identification Box
Rental Casket $300
General Price List
- 100% Satisfaction
- Lowest price in Orange County
- Provide payment options for at-need family
- Guide family for pre-plan
- Provide service for all religions
- Ship-out human remains within 5 days
- Provide family a peace-of-mind thru a difficult time
Basic Service of Funeral $1,595
Director and Staff: Our service Include: 24-hour availability of staff , arranging disposition details, conducting the arrangement conference, necessary clerical support, consulting with family & clergy or other third parties. In addition, this fee includes a proportionate share of our unallocated overhead costs: to include compliance with local, State and Federal regulatory requirements. This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving remains.)
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did you specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
Basic Services of Funeral Director, Staff, and Overhead
- This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burial ls, and forwarding or receiving remains.)
- This fee includes the following:
- Owner available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to initial call
- Arrangement Conference
- Coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory , and/or other parties involved in the final disposition of the deceased
- Clerical assistance in the completion of various forms and permit s associated with a funeral
- Also covers over head, including facility maintenance , equipment and inventory costs, insurance and administration expense, and governmental compliance
Preparation of the Body
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
Rush service (within 48 hours without permit) $600
Preparations other then embalming (Dressing, casketing and/or cosmetology) $495
Post Autopsy or other Restorative Care $595
Basic Sanitation (Unembalmed cases) $495
Thermo shelter Fees up to 5 days (Refrigeration) per day $200
Removal of Pacemaker $200
Visitation per day $795
Facilities & Staff $795
Transfer of Remains $596
Van Hearse $396
Utility Vehicle $200
Use of Facilities and Staff
Staff Services for Visitation, Per Day $795
Our services include set-up of visitation area, placement of encased remains, display of floral arrangements, supervision of and attendance during visitation (includes our facility, if desired). Up to 8 hours.
Staff Services for Funeral Service $795
Our services include coordinating the funeral service, supervision of funeral, and staff to assist with the funeral ceremony (includes our facility, if desired). Up to 8 hours.
Equipment and Staff Services for Graveside Service $795
Our services include accompaniment of remains to cemetery, supervision of graveside service, and staff to assist with the service.
Other Use of Facilities
- Additional Charge for Use of Facilities and Staff on Weekends $400
- Additional Charge for Use of Facilities and Staff on Holidays $995
- Use of recepti on room our facility for food and/or beverage service (per day or evening up to 8 hours) $400
- Each Additional Hour $300
- ID Viewing Room (per hour) $200
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to funeral home $595
- Funeral Vehicle (coach) $596
- Van Hearse $396
- Limousine (4 hours) $385
- Flower Vehicle (10 flower arrangements per vehicle) $200
- Transfer of deceased to or from airport $595
- Transfer of deceased to or from crematory $595
- Motorcycle escorts, minimum of (2) riders per service (1 escort per 12 automobiles) $250 Each
All transportation is for within a 30-mile radius. Additional distance will be charged at a rate of $2.00/mile.
Forwarding Remains $1,995
This charge includes removal of remains, basic service of staff, necessary authorizations, embalming, use of preparation room and transportation to local airport or other place of shipment within a 50-mile radius ( excluding shipping charges and shipping container). This charge if for shipment within the continental U.S. only.
Receiving Remains $1,995
This charge includes basic services of staff, transportation from local airport or other local shipping destination and local transportation of remains to cemetery or crematory. This charge does not include full over head relating to visitation or ceremonies.
Specialty: From $3,500 – $20,000
Ship Out and Receive Human Remains Between U.S. and Vietnam Within 5–7 days This charge includes removal of remains, basic service of staff, necessary authorizations, embalming, use of preparation room and transportation to local airport or other place of shipment within a SO–mile radius ( excluding shipping charges and shipping container).
Immediate Burial or Direct Cremation With No Ceremonial Rites
Immediate Burial $2,000
Includes basic services of funeral director, staff and overhead; local transportation of the remains to the mortuary; delivery of casketed remains to the place of immediate burial, and refrigeration.
Immediate burial with casket selected from our facility. You may choose a casket other than the one described below. A complete casket and outer burial container price list will be provided at the funeral home.
Immediate burial with container provided by the purchaser.
Direct Cremation with No Ceremonial Rites $995
Our charges for direct cremation (without ceremony) include removal of remains, transportation to crematory, refrigeration and basic services of staff. The crematory fee is included. Direct Cremation does not include a viewing or identification of the remains. Additional fees apply for preparation for identification and may apply for facility use. Includes one disposition permit and one Death Certificate.
Add 2 hour service with rental casket without any witness cremation $2,888
Witnessed Cremation Charges
Witnessed Cremation (Monday through Friday) from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p .m. $595
Witnessed Cremation (Saturday and Sunday) from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. $900
*Limit only 1 hour of witnessed cremation; additional hours will be charged $200 each hour. DOES NOT INCLUDE URNS, OTHER MERCHANDISES, CASH ADVANCE ITEMS, RUSH CREMATION CHARGED OR WEEKEND/HOLIDAY. Cremated remains kept at the funeral home after the first week of cremation is charged $5 each day.
- Caskets (a complete price list will be provided at the funeral home) $1,695 – $7,995
- Alternative Container (Basic Identification Box) $450
- Urns $90 – $920
- Nameplate $50 – $100
- Urn Bag $20
- Grave Markers – Starting at $450
- Flowers – As Selected
- Memorial Poster $50
- Air Tray $350
- Candles $3
- Chinese Incense – Per box $25
- Cross/Crucifix $25
- Guest Book (Economic Register Book $15, Picture Frame Plus Color Book $30) $15 to $40
- Stationary Box Sets $90 to $225
- Incense Holder $25
- Thank-you card – Per box $10
- Mourning Cloth Set (pants and top) – Each $20
- Mourning Head Band – Each $20
- Photography & Video Services – Starting at $500
- Replace and re-file disposition permit $100
- Crematory Process Fee – Starting at $175
- Pall Bearer Gloves (White) – $6 a pair
- Disposition Permit (other counties may require additional fees) $12
- State of California Certification of Vital Record-Certificate of Death (Orange County) $21
- Outer Burial Containers $795
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Check, Money Order or Cash.
The total amount is due after signing the contract. It can be paid with cash, cashier’s check or personal check.
The goods and services shown in this GPL are those we can provide to our customers If legal requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
Effective: 01/01/2020 Prices subject to change without notice
Funeral home makes no representation of warranties regarding casket . The only warranties, expressed or implied, granted in Connection with casket and/ or containers sold are the express written warranties, if any, extended by the manufacturers thereof. Funeral home hereby expressly disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, relating to the casket and/ or containers, including, But not limited to , the implied warranties merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY CASKET REPRESENTED AS HAVING PROTECTIVE FEATURES, WHICH MAY INCLUDE A GASKET, WILL PRESERVE HUMAN REMAINS.
This is including, but not limited to, goods, merchandise, products or services.